Why Get Pre-Approved
1. Pre-Approval acts as a dry run of the loan application process. The mortgage lender will use details you provide about your credit, income, assets, and debts to arrive at an estimate of how much mortgage you can afford. This is also something that will make you feel good. Who wants to view homes only to find out you are not approved for them. Keep it positive.
2. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PRE-QUALIFICATION AND PRE APPROVAL:
PRE-QUALIFICATION: The information you give is NOT verified.
PRE-APPROVAL: All of your information is verified.
3. In the competitive market, we are in, a pre-approval serves as a good indication to potential sellers that you have the ability to purchase their home. It makes them more confident which in turn makes your offer more valuable. So, if you are serious about buying this is something that you will need to address.
What we do as a Team is assure you that the Lender's we refer you to are:
Lenders: we have worked with and trust
- who have received phenomenal reviews
- who our clients have raved about
- who we know will check if there are any down payment assistance programs or anything else that will save money for our clients
- who are friendly and willing to answer your questions and explain things until you understand.
TEAM SPISAK with WATERSTONE MORTGAGE